RMK Insurance Brokers have looked after the business and personal insurance requirements of our family for many years now. We value their flexible approach and practical advice; being able to deal efficiently with the full extent of our various policies is a great advantage. We are able to contact them at any time and get immediate answers, their staff are knowledgeable and friendly. We have recommended them on a number of occasions.
Get a Quote Now?Please note terms obtained are non-advised and are based on information provided by yourself. This is very cost effective and these cost savings are passed on to you in the competitive terms produced. On clicking this button you will be taken to our insurance partner HCCI’s site.
This Architects Professional Indemnity insurance is fully compliant with the ARB requirements. To comply with the requirements of the Architects Registration Board all Architects have to have in force a Professional Indemnity Policy that covers them for full civil liability cover up to a minimum of £250,000 limit of indemnity.
Features include : –
- Claims made against the Insured arising from any civil liability.
- Costs of prosecuting claims for infringement of the Insured’s intellectual property rights (sub-limit £25,000 in the aggregate).
- Defence costs in dealing with certain criminal proceedings (sub-limit £250,000 in the aggregate).
- Costs of representation at any inquiry which has a direct relevance to any claim or circumstance.
- Collateral Warranties – claims arising from these are explicitly covered with no limit on assignments.
- Defence costs (lawyers, court costs, experts etc.) are payable in addition to the Professional Indemnity Limit.
- Data Protection cover. This relates to the legal costs incurred to defend a criminal prosecution under the Data Protection Act.
- The professional indemnity insurers are HCCI who are AA rated by most credit rating agencies.
- Architects professional indemnity insurance limits up to £5m (contact us if you require higher).
- Public and employers liability can be included.
- Office insurance can be included
- Option of interest free monthly instalments.
Not only can we help with Architects Professional Indemnity Insurance but also we can help Architects with buildings insurance (including vacant buildings in the course of development), environmental liability, contractors all risks insurance, building warranty insurance (even for existing structures and with no recourse against the architect) and rights of light insurance.
- Private & Business client in Dartford
I have introduced RMK Insurance to several of my clients and they have consistently provided impartial advice on all aspects of business insurance and have always delivered an excellent service. I have no hesitation in recommending them.Robert Mears
Business Management Consultant
Excellent service, RMK has provided my company professional indemnity insurance for a number of years and it’s always diligent and hassle free.Jill Willis
RMK Insurance Consultants have been our brokers for the past 21 years for the simple reason that they have always achieved what is in our best interests. We have every confidence in their advice and thus safe in the knowledge that we have the right insurance cover for our business.Martin Cosgrove
M G Cosgrove Construction Limited.
I have used RMK insurance brokers for a few years now and they give honest good advice and are there when you need them – when you need to make a claim. On top of that they are really friendly to deal with -what’s not to like !Terry Maylin
We were recommended to use RMK when we started up our new company in 2012 and we have not looked back since. The main thing for me is that it takes all the work out of it for us and Kevin is always on hand for any insurance queries. We have always received honest friendly advice. With their expert knowledge of the insurance market, they have managed to obtain the best possible rates for us and have dealt with any claims efficiently and expediently. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone, either an individual or a business.Katrina
Property and Personal Insurance