I have used RMK insurance brokers for a few years now and they give honest good advice and are there when you need them – when you need to make a claim. On top of that they are really friendly to deal with -what’s not to like !
Get a Quote Now?Please note terms obtained are non-advised and are based on information provided by yourself. This is very cost effective and these cost savings are passed on to you in the competitive terms produced. On clicking this button you will be taken to our insurance partner HCCI’s site.
Professional Indemnity Insurance for Estate Agents from £100 annually or £8 monthly. Immediate Professional Indemnity quote and cover available online.
Includes awards under the Arbitration Scheme for the National Approved Letting Scheme and is compliant with the professional indemnity insurance requirements of the National Association of Estate Agents.
Features of the cover are : –
- Claims made against the Insured arising from:
Breach of professional duty;
Dishonesty of employees;
Libel or slander;
Unintentional breach of confidentiality;
Unintentional infringement of intellectual property rights. (Many policies limit this cover to copyright only);
Loss of or damage to documents;
Any other civil liability.
- Costs of prosecuting claims for infringement of the Insured’s intellectual property rights (sub-limit £25,000 in the aggregate).
- Costs of representation at any inquiry which has a direct relevance to any claim or circumstance.
- Defence costs (lawyers, court costs, experts etc) which are payable in addition to the Indemnity Limit.
- The Property Ombudsman / The National Approved Letting Scheme awards.
- Property Misdescriptions Act defence costs.
- Data Protection cover. This relates to the legal costs incurred to defend a criminal prosecution under the Data Protection Act.
- Optional employers liability, public liability and office insurance.
- Professional Indemnity limits up to £5 million and any one claim which means there is no limit to the number of clams in any one year.
- HCC are AA rated insurers.
- Interest free instalments.
Optional Liabilities and Office insurance
- Terry Maylin
RMK Insurance Brokers have looked after the business and personal insurance requirements of our family for many years now. We value their flexible approach and practical advice; being able to deal efficiently with the full extent of our various policies is a great advantage. We are able to contact them at any time and get immediate answers, their staff are knowledgeable and friendly. We have recommended them on a number of occasions.Private & Business client in Dartford
I have introduced RMK Insurance to several of my clients and they have consistently provided impartial advice on all aspects of business insurance and have always delivered an excellent service. I have no hesitation in recommending them.Robert Mears
Business Management Consultant
We were recommended to use RMK when we started up our new company in 2012 and we have not looked back since. The main thing for me is that it takes all the work out of it for us and Kevin is always on hand for any insurance queries. We have always received honest friendly advice. With their expert knowledge of the insurance market, they have managed to obtain the best possible rates for us and have dealt with any claims efficiently and expediently. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone, either an individual or a business.Katrina
Property and Personal Insurance
Excellent service, RMK has provided my company professional indemnity insurance for a number of years and it’s always diligent and hassle free.Jill Willis
RMK Insurance Consultants have been our brokers for the past 21 years for the simple reason that they have always achieved what is in our best interests. We have every confidence in their advice and thus safe in the knowledge that we have the right insurance cover for our business.Martin Cosgrove
M G Cosgrove Construction Limited.